- Place your order by 03/14/22 to guarantee to receive this item after release.
THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME: MAR 2023. Subject to change without notice.
- Please review our Pre-Order Policy before making your purchase.
Series: Fate/Grand Order
- Manufacturer: Alter
- Category: Alter Scale Figure
- US Release Date: MAR 2023
- Specifications: Material: PVC, ABS, approximately 290mm in height.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- The base shown is a prototype. The final version may differ.
- All of our figurines are for Adult Collectors and not suitable for children under 15 years of age. They may contain sharp points, small parts that are choking hazards, and other elements not for children under 3 years of age.
- Discounted price. Up to 10% off for all pre-orders.
- Boxes with best condition go out first to our best Collectors.
- Guaranteed to fulfill. As long as orders placed before the P/O date. We will fulfill. （Cancellation might happen due to manufacturer or unforeseen incidents)
- No delays. We will ship out any pre-orders once they become available, even if you pre-order multiple items under the same order number.
- Low Price Guarantee. If the price drops on our site at any time during the pre-order period, you will receive a store credit for the difference.
You can cancel your pre-order within 30 days after order placed. A 10% Cancellation fee will be applied. Cancellation due to manufacturers or unforeseen incidents, A full refund will be issued immediately. And we are sorry if that happens.
Estimated shipping time:
You can find those estimated shipping times in the items' description. We do not have a specific date because most of the manufacturers do not tell us that neither. And please keep in mind, this is a "estimated" time. the actual shipping time might be earlier or much later. Especially, during the pandemic time, delay is very often occurred. Once your order is actually shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number.
We do ask that the customers pay in full at the time of order. So, yes, pre-orders are charged immediately during checkout.
- $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping is on all orders shipping to street addresses within the contiguous United States. There is no minimum purchase or product restrictions.
Free shipping for U.S. customers (Mainland) who order $100 or more
Domestic (Outside of The Mainland)
- Outside of the mainland area, shipping fees are based on the actual product weights and dimensions. The total amount is calculated by the carriers during the checkout. It starts at $5.99.
- International Shipping fees are based on the actual product weights and dimensions. The total amount is calculated by the carriers during the checkout. It starts at $30.
- We do ask our international customers making sure to leave a valid shipping address. If the packages get lost in your area. we won't be able to retrieve them or refund the order.
- Orders shipped outside the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local Customs office for more information.
- Most of time, we pack and ship out in-stock orders within 24 hours after they have been placed. If we get too busy behind the schedule, we will have an announcement in the home page.
- For pre-orders please check Pre-Order Policy
Method & Tracking:
- A tracking number is always provided through email notification for all shipping methods.
- The shipping carriers and methods vary from USPS, FedEx, UPS and DHL in our choice. We will not simply pick the most economical method, but the most efficient for your orders. If you have a specific date you need the order by, contact us at email@example.com
Risk of Loss & Damages:
All items purchased from RabbitTail Hobby are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss & damages and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If customers need shipment insurance, please contact us before making any purchases.
Cancellation & Return
All questions regarding cancellation & return, please check our Return & Refund Policy
Cancellation before shipment:
- In-stock. We process our in-stock orders pretty quick, usually within 24 hours or even sooner. If your orders placed by mistake, please contact us immediately to request a cancellation. A 10% transaction fee will be applied. Once the packages in carrier's hand, we will no longer able to cancel. Customers must follow the return & refund procedure.
- Pre-order. All questions regarding pre-orders, please check our Pre-Order Policy
We offer 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization for your return. In the following cases, return will not be accepted.
- Opened items are not eligible for returns. we only accept returns for unopened items. The packaging must be in the same condition as when initially received.
- Minor damages to the item's original box in the transit.
- Minor cosmetic paint issues. Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Exceptions. Certain types of items cannot be returned. It will be clearly stated in the description.
After we received and inspected the returned items. A refund will be issued to your original payment method. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 business days depending on your payment method. PayPal states up to 30 days.
- If the return is due to our error, A full refund including original shipping cost will be issued.
- If the return is due to any other reasons, the original shipping cost will not be included in the refund and we will charge a 10% transaction fee.
Return shipping cost:
- If the return is due to our error, we will send you a prepaid return label. If you choose to use your own label, we will not cover the shipping cost and we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
- If the return is due to any other reasons, you will be responsible for all shipping costs without reimbursement. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages returned to us.
Refused and Undeliverable Shipments:
- A refused shipment will be treated as a return and any return costs will be deducted from the refund.
- If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable due to an error on your part, such as incorrect address. We will contact you to reship the package. Any return and re-shipping costs are due before the package will be sent out to you. Re-shipments for domestic customers may not be eligible for Flat Rate Shipping.
- International customers will be responsible for any additional fees, duties, or taxes for refused or undeliverable shipments. If customs disposes your shipment for any reason, no refunds will be issued for product or shipping.
Damaged and Defective Items
All manufacturers have a small defective rate in their products. And not all of them offers customer services or replace parts. Some, like Good Smile Company, would have a support team which customers can contact them directly. And some, like Four horsemen, we are able to get replacement accessories if necessary.
So, If there are any issues with your orders, please do contact us at email@example.com. We will see what we can do about them. However, if the items we sold are factory sealed, please understand we can not 100% guarantee any refunds or replacement parts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.